Terraline® 12-strand poleyster rope with cover. Terraline® is a 12-stranded high performance rope with a innovative twist of the traditional 12-strand rope construction. This MaxLoad construction is based on a unconventional yarn twist and strand laying rope design ratios and the use of new tools for simultaneous tensioning of all filaments, yarns and strands repsectively.The result is a high performance solution which outperform other traditional poleyster ropes, while preserving the key benefits of a standard double braided poleyster rope.
- Fiber: Poleythylene Terephthalate-HTHP poleyster, Timm SpechTech 1057.
- Construction core: Terraline® Maxload 12-strand.
- Construction cover: 24 braided.
- Colour: White (other available upon request.).
- Specific gravity: 1,37 g/cm3.
- Elongation at break: Moderate (10 % at break).
- Melting point: 260°C.
- Abrasion resistance: Excellent.
- Mooring and towing.
|Material||HTHP poleyster, Timm SpechTech 1057|
|Density (g/cm3)||1,37 g/cm3|
|Melting point (Cº)||260°C|