Water Bags 

Water Bags are used for load testing and the biggest advantage is that the Water Bag only weigs less than 2% of the total load - the remaining 98% is water. The low weight without water means that Water Bags are extremly easy to handle and store compared to normal concrete blocks which otherwise often are used for load testing.    

Brand partner

tune Filter products

  1. 1